Premium Lighting in Westmoreland, New Hartford, Clinton, and Surrounding Areas in New York!
What Does Newman Include In Our Lighting Services?
Lighting your landscape is different from the sort of task you want to do as a do-it-yourself project. It requires not only hard work but an understanding of aesthetics, safety, lighting, and electricity. So when you contact Newman landscaping for your landscape lighting needs, we’ll start with a conversation about what you’re looking for in your new lighting. Then we’ll thoroughly survey the area, make our recommendation, mark where any utility lines are, and safely install your new lighting.
Why Choose Newman Landscaping for Your Landscape Lighting
Your landscape is personal, and so is the way you light it. You want to know that you can trust the company you hire to perform the work the way you expect it. We ensure you’ll be pleased by putting our business values first.
- Customer Satisfaction – How do we know when the job is complete? When the customer tells us, they couldn’t be happier!
- Excellent Detailed Service – Good work means paying attention to everything, the forest, and the trees.
- Good Communication – Most problems that people have with landscapers and other contractors stem from poor communication. We start the job by getting a thorough understanding of your needs and keep in touch throughout the work.
How Does Landscape Lighting Make Your Property Better?
- Improves Safety and Security
Security professionals spend a lot of their time eliminating what they call “areas of opportunity.” One of the easiest ways to do that is by making a target less attractive. Lighting up your yard, therefore, makes your house less likely to be the target of a crime because no one wants to get caught!
But lighting also improves safety in another way: making injuries less likely. When you can see where you’re stepping, you avoid accidents and decrease liability.
- Extends Your Entertaining Season
One of the primary ways that people use landscape lighting is for the purpose of entertaining. Outdoor gatherings are a staple of the warmer seasons, but you don’t want to let the sunset dictate when your party ends. When you add outdoor lighting to your home, you can extend the fun into the later hours and the dimmer seasons.
- Gives Your Yard a Whole New Look
Of course, one of the main ways that people use lighting is for aesthetic appeal. With properly placed lights, you can enjoy the beauty of your yard anytime. And you can even create a different feel for your gardens, highlighting elements other than those prominent during daylight.
How Else Can Newman Light Up Your Property?
We Provide Everything You Need for Outdoor Entertaining
Newman has you covered if you’ve been dreaming of the perfect garden party or barbeque. We provide everything but the food for you to have the backyard party of your dreams!
- Fire Pits – Lights aren’t the way to brighten up the action! Fire pits add a focal point and unique ambiance to your outdoor gathering while also warming everyone up.
- Outdoor Living Spaces – When you invite a friend over for a barbeque, the outdoor living space is where you’ll be spending your time and the place where we’ll place all the mood lighting.
- Outdoor Kitchens – As fun as barbeques are, today’s home chefs want more from their outdoor cooking, so we provide full-out kitchen setups complete with running water, stove, electricity, and anything else you can dream up!
For premium outdoor lighting in Westmoreland, New Hartford, Clinton, and the surrounding areas don’t do it yourself; trust the pros at Newman Landscaping! Hello, Newman Landscaping!
Submit form to schedule your consultation:
Lawn maintenance results in beautiful lines, clean lawns, and healthy growth. Our services include thorough grass mowing, trimming hedges and plants, edging where mowers cannot reach, blowing away debris, and leaf removal
Keeping your lawn tidy is beneficial for you as the owner, your lawn's overall health, and the look of it. Allow us to help keep your lawn in tip-top shape, especially in the messiest seasons, so your lawn's image stays untainted!
Planning is the key to a thriving, luxurious lawn full of life - planning your flora's maintenance and watering schedule and placement. We help our customers decide what's best for their lawn and where adjustments should be made that are best for it.
Keeping yourself and others safe in the dark is essential for your landscape, especially if you enjoy entertaining guests. Landscape lighting encourages nighttime fun while lowering the risk of injury to everyone so you can use every part of your lawn without concern!