Fantastic landscaping, hardscaping, and more in Westmoreland, New York.
Westmoreland was the fourth town to be settled in the area that would one day become Oneida County – between 1786 and 1789, that town began to settle very quickly. The flat land and gentle hills made it the perfect spot for profitable farming, and soon red iron ore was discovered in the southwest area! This discovery was then used in the Hecla and Clinton Furnaces. In 1791, the first plank house was built with grist and sawmill; there were also nine churches in town. However, in today’s age, there are only five working churches.
You can find your fair share of history here, like at the Oriskany Battlefield State Historic Site – but there’s much more to this area than that! You can enjoy some lovely pieces at the Wellin Museum of Art if that’s more your style. If you’re looking for somewhere to stay, you can rest your head at The Milkhouse Bed and Breakfast. Or perhaps take a leisurely stroll around Root Glen – followed by some good eating at Knuckleheads Brewhouse! No matter your taste, this is a great place to be – and a wonderful place for us to work for many years to come!
Why choose Newman Landscaping and Sealcoating, LLC for your lawn or sealcoating needs?
- We can also provide quality snow and ice management
- The services we offer are always high-quality
- We have over 25 years of experience in the industry
What can Newman Landscaping and Sealcoating, LLC do for you?
- Lawn Maintenance – these lawn services keep your lawn healthy but also looking clean; this is accomplished by mowing, trimming, and blowing
- Landscape Removal/Installs – sometimes landscapes need to be torn down and done over or need a new start altogether; we can provide simple removals and or installations depending on your needs
- Asphalt Sealcoating – asphalt is strong but not indestructible and needs to be protected; high-quality blends are applied to the surface of your asphalt areas, making them strong and appear brand new.
- Hardscaping – not all new landscape additions have to be organic materials like plants, meaning they can be hard materials, too; these include new retaining walls, driveways, patios, walkways, fences, and more.
- Paving – your hard surfaces are still susceptible to damages, and sometimes those damages become a bigger problem; we offer helpful solutions for these surfaces.
- Snow Plow/Ice Management – ice and snow can accumulate over time and become hazardous; we plow the snow away and help remove ice in problem areas.
What are the benefits of great landscaping and sealcoating?
- You’ll be more inclined to spend time outdoors
- Protects your asphalt against oil and other damages
- The curb appeal and home value of your property will rise
- Where you walk and drive on will be much safer
- Services prolong your lawn and asphalt’s lifespan
- Your landscape will continue growing strong and healthy
Do you want a better way to upgrade your landscape? Looking for help with snow and ice management? Contact our skilled team today, and see how we can help make that dream a reality!