Eye-catching landscaping, hardscaping, and more in Washington Mills, New York.
This fine city was officially established in 1868 yet was first primarily a manufacturing company that produced abrasive products. These were imported Turkish Emery Ore, which was created to polish farm tools. In 1929 the manufacturing plant expanded, eventually reaching Canada and producing aluminum oxide fusion. Washington Mills is still in service today, opening a state-of-the-art plant back in 2006!
Today there’s so much to see and explore when you come for a visit! You can find exotic critters at the Utica Zoo, grab a hot slice at Charlie’s Pizza, and, in the meantime, stay in one of their lovely hotels. This area means a lot to us, and we are grateful to be able to serve its residents for as long as we have. They’re privileged to be able to live in an area such as this, and we will continue to do what we do for many more years!
Why choose Newman Landscaping and Sealcoating, LLC for your lawn or sealcoating needs?
- We provide our customers with top-quality services
- We’ve accumulated over 25 years’ worth of experience
- Snow and ice management is also a service we happily provide
What can Newman Landscaping and Sealcoating, LLC do for you?
- Lawn Maintenance – keeping your lawn looking neat is almost as important as keeping it healthy; we accomplish this by trimming, mowing, and blowing.
- Landscape Removal/Installs – landscapes often need to be redone to fit your needs, or you simply need to add some to start with; we provide simple removals or new installs that suit you.
- Asphalt Sealcoating – your asphalt needs protecting, as it’s not immune to damages; we provide high-quality blends to the surface of your asphalt, making them look new and much more robust.
- Hardscaping – landscape additions can be made of inorganic materials yet still achieve a beautiful look; these surfaces can be patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, fences, and more.
- Paving – your hard surfaces will inevitably become damaged at some point, and those damages can spread; we can provide solutions to solve these dilemmas.
- Snow and Ice Management – snow or ice building up on your hard surfaces is dangerous and should be dealt with appropriately; we plow away that snow and remove ice where it’s causing issues.
What are the benefits of great landscaping and sealcoating?
- The asphalt will be protected from oil and other forms of damage
- Your property’s home value and curb appeal will jump
- Your landscape will grow strong, healthy, and happy
- You and your family will want to spend more time outdoors
- The lifespan of your asphalt and landscape will be lengthened
- You’ll be safer walking on hard surfaces on your property
Do you find yourself struggling with snow and ice? Does your landscape need a tune-up? Then, contact the team at Newmans, and find out how we can help you!